Waste Resources & Recycling
11400 E Pecos Rd, Mesa 85212
Hours of Operation: 6:00AM - 3:30PM
1. Tire Dealers must attach a copy of your Waste Tire Generator Registration Form. If you have more than one location, you must list each location in your application before you utilize the facilities.
2. New Tire Dealers are required to submit a copy of their TR-1 with the Waste Tire Generator Registration Form.
3. All residents will need their County Assessor Parcel Number on the application and a photocopy of their AZ D.L. OR I.D. with your Waste Tire Registration Form.
1. Make sure you have your completed waste tire disposal manifest, one for each place of business or each resident you collected tires from to the Tire Recycling Facility. The manifest is mandatory and your tire load will be rejected without proper paperwork.
2. Bring a copy of the Waste Tire Generator Registration Form to the Tire Recycling facility. The permit is required to dispose of your tires.
3. Tires must be generated within Maricopa County.
4. Make sure your tires are removed from the rims and not encased with dirt.
5. Shredded, burnt, cut, or encased with dirt tires are not accepted.
6. Residents may dispose of a maximum of 50 waste tires per year.
7. You must follow all posted rules at the disposal site.
*A copy of a current TR-1 must be provided with the registration form / Tire Dealers
This field is not part of the form submission.
* indicates a required field