Where can I place a manufactured home?

Any rural or residential lot in the unincorporated area of the county may be issued a development permit for the placement of one single-wide or multi-sectional manufactured home built after June 15, 1976. The unit must be on a permanent foundation system, which means either on a slab/stem wall foundation or on a state approved system. Re-roofing, re-siding and structural additions must conform to the Maricopa County Comprehensive Building Code. Manufactured homes are also permitted in a mobile home park.

Show All Answers

1. Where can I place a manufactured home?
2. What is the procedure for developing a mobile home park?
3. Where can I put my manufactured home?
4. How do I contact the State Office that regulates mobile and manufactured homes?
5. What is the procedure to have electricity turned on?