Posted on: May 11, 2021
Daily COVID-19 Update: May 11
Get the latest information on COVID-19 cases reported in Maricopa County, see how the County is using data to get the vaccine to those who need it, sign up for vaccine event alerts, get COVID-19 vaccine development facts, and more.
View the Full Update Here>
May 11, 2021 Update Includes:
- Number of COVID-19 Cases in Maricopa County
- Making Vaccine Available for All
- Vaccination Event Alerts
- Highlight: Vaccine Development Didn’t Skip Steps
- Side Effects From The COVID-19 Vaccine Are Temporary
- What Is the Risk Of Developing The Blood Clot Disorder Associated With The Johnson And Johnson Vaccine?
- Changes to This Newsletter
- County Agencies at Work
- Trusted Sources