Posted on: January 20, 2021
Daily COVID-19 Update: Jan. 20
Get the latest information on vaccine appointments, pharmacy appointment options for those 75 and older, POD site updates, free COVID-19 testing and more.
View the Full Update Here>
January 20, 2020 Update Includes:
- Number of COVID-19 Cases in Maricopa County
- Number of Vaccine Doses Given at County Sites
- Vaccine Appointments
- Key Message: Appointment Options For Adults 75 Years And Older
- Who Can Make A Vaccination Appointment Right Now?
- Maricopa County’s Vaccination Rate
- How Long Will POD Sites Be Open In Phase 1B?
- Is There A Website Where I Can Register To Get On The List To Receive Vaccine?
- Free COVID-19 Tests and Flu Shots
- Trusted Sources