Posted on: January 12, 2021
Daily COVID-19 Update: Jan. 12
Get the latest information on case numbers, vaccine doses given at County sites, COVID-19 vaccine Q&As, appointment availability, booking an appointment, what you can do to slow the spread, and more.
View the Full Update Here>
January 12, 2020 Update Includes:
- Number of COVID-19 Cases in Maricopa County
- Number of Vaccine Doses Given at County Sites
- COVID-19 Testing Available
- Key Message: What Should I Do If I Can’t Get A COVID-19 Vaccine Appointment?
- Appointment Availability Update
- Booking Vaccine Appointments Online
- Why Are Pharmacies Only Vaccinating Those Who Are 75 And Older?
- How Much Vaccine Do We Have Right Now And How Much Do We Need?
- A Reminder About Who Is Eligible To Get Vaccinated Right Now
- How Will I Know When And How To Get My Second Dose?
- Do I Need To Wear A Mask If I’ve Received The COVID-19 Vaccine?
- What Can I Do To Slow The Spread Of COVID-19?
- Trusted Sources