Posted on: July 30, 2020
Daily COVID-19 Update: July 30
Get the latest information on Cares Act funding for testing, Public Health's role in the pandemic, long-term case trends and more.
View the Full Update Here>
The July 30, 2020 Update Includes:
- Number of COVID-19 Cases in Maricopa County
- Maricopa County Unified Command Update
- County Services Impacted by Pandemic
- Key Message: Maricopa County Doubles Cares Act Funding Allocated For Testing
- What Is Public Health’s Role In The Pandemic?
- More Deaths Are Being Reported In Maricopa County In 2020. Is This Entirely Due To Covid-19?
- Long-Term Care Trends
- Excessive Heat Warning
- Weather Relief For People Experiencing Homelessness
- County Agencies at Work
- Respond to the Census 2020
- Trusted Sources